At Starkweather & Shepley, we embrace the entrepreneurial spirit of our clients. It is within this spirit that we can confidently facilitate an effective relationship to assist our clients in managing and reducing their ultimate cost of risk. Our teams of professionals possess the requisite intellectual capital to properly analyze operational, financial, and strategic risk – to best protect your bottom line.
Famed British Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli said, “The secret to success is constancy of purpose”. Our corporate culture seeks to embody this statement, infusing it into our daily mission to exceed your expectations wherever and whenever possible.
“The Starkweather Difference” allows us to…
* Bring optimal value to our clients.
* Earn their appreciation for our commitment & expertise.
* Take pride in putting you first.
In addition to the Traditional & Alternative Risk Transfer options for your Commercial Property & Casualty needs, Starkweather & Shepley also offers…
* Employee Benefits
– Customized Benefits program to meet your company’s needs and in establishing a corporate consumer driven healthcare strategy.
* Private Client Group – Personal Insurance tailored specifically to your needs, requirements, and risk tolerance.
* Marine Insurance – Specialists with the technical ‘know-how’ to properly insure all things ‘wet marine’ including Marinas and shipyards, Yachts, Boat Builders, and Commercial Watercraft.
* Affinity & Franchise Programming
– Innovative solutions for franchise organizations and membership associations wishing to take advantage of their size and potential buying power.
Experience “The Starkweather Difference” firsthand. Meet the team of professionals dedicated to Insurance…
401-435-3600 or www.starshep.com
Media/Press Inquiries – Stefan Petrella, Spetrella@starshep.com
Practice Groups and Programs
8,803 total views, 3 views today
Sean Cottrell, S&S's Human Services Practice Group Leader, speaking last night at the The Children's Workshop "Comedy for Our Communities" Fundraiser Charity event. For more info. about the Children's Worksop and what they do for the community visit: http://www.childrensworkshop.com #StarkweatherDifference
Posted by Starkweather & Shepley Insurance Brokerage, Inc. on Friday, May 12, 2017
8,804 total views, 4 views today