FP Transitions is the largest, most established equity, succession, and acquisition management firm in the financial services industry. We help you create sustainable businesses that support next generation ownership. We help you sell or merge what you’ve built. We help you determine the best path forward with valuation support and industry expertise.
UNIQUE PRACTICES NEED UNIQUE SERVICES
Assess your current value and position as a foundation for achieving growth. Whether your business goals include increasing value, recruiting new talent, selling your business, or building a legacy, FP Transitions has the tools and experts to help you get there.
As a part of the planning process, FP Transitions provides expert guidance in areas that include:
- Practice valuation, benchmarking and “equity management”
- Development and design of customized succession planning structures
- Restructuring ownership compensation to support internal ownership tracks
- Setting up an equity-centric ensemble organization structures
- Creating or modifying entity structures to work for generations of owners
- Cash flow modeling a variety of continuity and succession planning solutions
This kind of work takes a talented group of people who aren’t afraid to pioneer the concepts needed to help you succeed, and to evolve time-honored approaches to meet the demands of a new century of rules, regulations and taxes.
In addition to working directly with individual financial advisors, FP Transitions also works directly with broker-dealers, custodians and insurance providers to develop and implement business transition systems and procedures for field use. This coordinated approach helps us evolve solutions that are practical and that meet the needs of all the stakeholders.
1,439 total views, 2 views today