Cummings Financial, LLC, provides Insurance Planning for individuals and small business owners.
Why is YOUR financial future my passion?
My father was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis at the age of 43. I was 17. He never worked again and 11 years later he died. My mother launched into the breadwinner role and worked tirelessly to provide for my 3 younger sisters and I. We were without a plan and truly in financial crisis.
That’s why I do what I do.
As I matured, I recognized the immense responsibilities my mother faced, and the experience allowed me to appreciate the importance of financial planning.
That’s why I want to work with you to create a great financial plan that helps you reduce risk and worry.
That’s why I love to demystify financial planning and help people get their ‘financial act’ together.
I am Bill Cummings, a financial advisor and owner of Cummings Financial, LLC. I have been helping people and small business owners build their financial future for over 20 years.
Contact me today. It’s time to get moving on your financial ‘to do list’.
“Always make your future bigger than your past”
Choosing a financial advisor, either
for your personal or business needs,
requires careful consideration.
This relationship is instrumental to
your financial future and goals.
I strive to:
- Provide you with a high level of one-on-one personalized service
- Ask relevant questions as to why money is important to you
- Think and plan ahead – I am committed to staying informed
- Research and provide you with relevant and valuable information
- Forward thinking
- Continually educating myself to stay current
- Established in my community and committed to serving it well
- Experienced, with 24+ years in the financial services industry
- Fee-based OR commission-based, to suit your need or comfort level
- Connected to experienced professionals in related fields that might benefit you
- A Registered Investment Advisor Representative of Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., and as such, can invest your money where you decide it’s best for you
A bit more . . .
- I am happily married to Emily Otterman, we have two beautiful children – Lena and Nolan
- I have lived in Merrimack, NH since 1986
- I am an active member of the Merrimack Chamber of Commerce since I began my business in 1988, serving two terms as president, Board of Directors for twenty-one years, and chair of the Chamber’s Education and Scholarship committees. I have also received the Chamber’s Business Person of the Year, and President’s Award
- I especially enjoy working with ‘starters’ or entrepreneurs (self-employed), ‘closely held’ (family) businesses, clients planning for and in retirement, and women over 50
- Other volunteer work includes: helping with my childrens’ sports teams through Merrimack Youth Association; Merrimack School District Budget Committee;actively supporting the New England Parkinson’s Ride; Merrimack Public Library Development Fund; The Caregivers, Inc.; New Hampshire Public Radio; and Southern New Hampshire Indian Pathfinders – an organization whose main theme is “Dad’s and Daughters Spending Time Together”
- I enjoy music, sports, the lake and beach, and I love to drive . . .
Registered Representative, Securities offered through Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a Broker/Dealer member FINRA/SIPC. Investment Advisor Representative, Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor. Financial Planning Services offered nationwide through Axiom Advisors, LLC, a Registered Investment Advisor. Insurance Services offered through Cummings Financial, LLC. Axiom Advisors, LLC, Cummings Financial, LLC, and Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., are not affiliated. This communication is strictly intended for individuals residing in the states of AZ, MA, ME, NH, OR, and UT. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident outside the specific states referenced.
1,999 total views, 7 views today