National Benefit Services, Inc. is an independent Third Party Administrator of tax qualified retirement plans. We have been serving Plan Sponsors and Advisors for over 35 years; with over 85 combined years of industry experience. We are product neutral and do not manage assets. Working as a team with financial advisors chosen by the Plan Sponsor, we help design; Implement; Monitor and Administer, all types of qualified retirement plans. Our core strength is delivering high-touch one-on-one service. We utilize our industry knowledge and experience to solve problems and partner with our clients to create and maintain a successful retirement plan.
We are a Chicago-based retirement plan consulting, actuarial, and administration firm that helps employers get their retirement plans from where they are now to where they need to be. The firm’s clients include U.S. employers and multi-national employers with U.S. operations.
The Retirement Plan Blog is edited by Jerry Kalish, President of the firm which he founded in 1978. His experience includes designing, administering and terminating all types of qualified retirement plans; consulting with employers on their fiduciary duties; advising clients on benefit issues in mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganizations, turnaround situations, and leveraged and employee buyouts; and consulting on retiree medical plans.
Jerry has served as an ownership consultant on overseas enterprise development projects sponsored by the United States Agency for International Development on site in Zimbabwe.
Jerry provides continuing education programs for CPAs, financial services and human resource professionals. He is a Guest Lecturer at John Marshall School of Law, L.L.M. in Employee Benefits.
Our services include:
- Designing, administering and terminating all types of tax qualified retirement plans including defined benefit pension plans, cash balance pension plans, profit sharing and 401Ik) plans, and employee stock ownership plans.
- Assisting legal counsel in client representation with proceedings with the Internal Revenue Service, the Department of Labor, and the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation.
- Advising clients on benefit issues in corporate transactions.
Our objective is to have our justifiably enjoy the highest possible confidence that their retirement plan objectives will be met by:
- Direct contact with one or more of the firm’s mature, experienced professionals.
- Assistance with defining client needs and evaluating alternatives for meeting them.
- Individualized retirement program or engagement development.
- Skillful implementation of the chosen programs or engagement.
- Continuing client education through reports, client conferences and other tools for evaluating results and revising objectives when necessary, and where the employer has discretion, for making informed decisions.
- Committed attention to all aspects of plan sponsor responsibility.
2,801 total views, 3 views today