Netherby was established to meet the requirements of investment advisors and bank wealth management groups. With expertise in the areas of business strategy, compliance, fiduciary, marketing, operations and asset management, Netherby can help you identify opportunities and avoid the distractions and roadblocks that stand in the way of growth.
Success in our financial lives relies as much on partnership as in any other aspect of our daily lives. The implementation of a prudent financial program is the outcome of a collaborative planning process of identifying goals, objectives, and resources with a trusted financial advisor- a plan that paints the landscape of what is and what will be and ultimately establishes a roadmap for success.
Netherby’s investment strategy is based upon the belief that securities markets are efficient over the long-term and that there are limited market opportunities that benefit from active management.
Netherby’s Investment Advisory Service focuses on building differentiated model portfolios that wealth managers use as core allocations for client portfolios.
Our Guiding Principles
Capital markets do a good job of fairly pricing all available information and investor expectations about publicly traded securities.
Diversification is key
Comprehensive, global asset allocation limits the risks specific to individual securities.
Risk and return are related
The compensation for taking increased levels of risk is the potential to earn greater returns.
Portfolio structure explains performance
The asset classes that comprise a portfolio and the risk levels of those asset classes are responsible for most of the variability of portfolio returns.
Why Asset Class Investing Works
- Modern Portfolio Theory identifies asset allocation as the primary determinant of portfolio performance, and has shown that it can explain over 90% of the variance of a portfolio’s return.
- Asset Class Investing represents the evolution of portfolio management – offering significantly lower costs than active management and more flexibility than traditional index investing.
- Asset Class Investing is easily communicated increasing investor consulting and long term commitment.
Our firm was founded to assist clients in developing a strategic operational plan and evaluating workflow, technology and operational enhancements to improve efficiency and productivity.
Our business model is one of rapid and direct engagement by our partners. We carefully evaluate the specific requirements of each client mandate and dedicate the resources we feel are best qualified to ensure a successful project.
Area of Expertise
- Business Development
- Strategic Plan Development
- New Market Initiatives
- Corporate Development Strategies Including Business Development, Partner and Acquisition Planning.
- Partner and Acquisition Strategies
- – Due Diligence
- – Integration Planning
- – Post Transaction Analysis
- – Stake Holder Communication Strategy
- – Change Management
- Manager Due Diligence
- Marketing Strategy/Branding and Compliant Documentation Development
- Asset Allocation Modeling
- Risk Assessment Questionnaire and Scoring Methodology
- Capital Market Assumptions
- Investment Policy Statements
- Client Reporting
Business Process Reviews
- Workflow Analysis
- Risk Analysis
- Risk Mitigation Strategy Development
Core Functionality Reviews
- Portfolio Accounting
- Trust Accounting
- Trading and Custody
- Back-Office Systems
- Regulatory and Policy Compliance
Systems, Application and Technology
- Evaluating In House, Outsourcing, and Hosting Strategies
- Current State Evaluation
- Gap Analysis
- Vendor Evaluations
- RFP Process
- Service Level Review
To find out how Netherby’s Consulting Services can benefit your business, simply Contact Us.
Netherby LifeStage Portfolios
Netherby LifeStage Portfolios are designed to serve as core holdings and are available in 7 risk/return grades ranging across the risk tolerance spectrum. Each LifeStage Portfolios is comprised of 5-8 underlying mutual funds that are expected to offer, in combination, the desired balance between risk and reward potential.
The equity portfolios offer higher allocations toward small and value stocks and are globally diversified. Global diversification is achieved with investments in both international and emerging market mutual funds.
4,162 total views, 13 views today