At Micro Strategies, we provide expert IT solutions that help businesses tackle digital transformation in the best way possible. We particularly address the needs of clients in strategic areas including analytics, security, hybrid IT, business process and content services and managed services. With over three decades of experience, Micro Strategies Read more [...]
SoftVest provides software products and development services for investment advisors and other investment professionals.
SoftVest products are tools for investment advisors. The products include:
- Portfolio optimization/rebalancing
- Portfolio performance statistics
- Data Transformation
SoftVest development services provide support of specific client workflow needs. The services include:
- Consulting services
- Custom software
SoftVest has been providing products and services for more than 10 years, and members of SoftVest have been implementing software solutions for the investment community for over 20 years.Rebalancing, SoftVest provides TargetFinder, a web-based portfolio optimization/rebalancing tool, that can be used alongside a web-based (or non web-based) portfolio management/trading system to provide portfolio modeling/construction capabilities.
TargetFinder helps investment advisors do the following:
- Rebalance portfolios or funds for clients based on model portfolios.
- Rebalance portfolios or funds by asset allocation.
- Generate portfolios or funds based on user-defined requirements, including risk, and security recommendations.
- Allocate securities across portfolio groups.
TargetFinder provides more flexibility than other rebalancing products, allowing for configuration for individual client’s needs.
SoftVest can easily add custom features to TargetFinder based on client requests, including integrating with custom trading systems.
TargetFinder features include:
- Generation of trade orders in FIX format, Schwab trade format, trade formats for other custodians, or other custom trade formats.
- Support for various classes of security, including equities, options, ETF securities, mutual funds, fixed income securities.
- Support for any arbitrary class of security, as long as the securities can be priced.
- Integration with Advent Axys, Schwab PortfolioCenter, Orion Api, or other portfolio management/trading systems.
- Rebalancing of households, take into account various tax considerations, restrict selling of securities not held for a certain time horizon or that have redemption costs, allow locking of holdings.
- Rebalancing of holdings based on minimum trading amounts or percentages.
- Allows interactive changes to interim rebalanced positions before saving results.
- Substitution of one security for another, such as a similar mutual fund security in place of a closed fund security
2,770 total views, 3 views today