Solutions for Financial Advisors.
Collection of Personal Information. Because no registration is necessary, no Personal Information is collected on the Site. We do not collect personally identifiable information unless you voluntarily enter the information in one of three ways:
- Signing Up for the electronic newsletter. When you submit your email address requesting to be included on the electronic newsletter distribution, your email is placed in our email database. If you would like to be removed from this distribution list, simply follow the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of each e-Newsletter.
- Uploading Resumes. When you choose to enter Personal Information and upload your resume on the Site, you are agreeing to be added to the AB jobseeker database. This Personal Information is limited to what you submit to the site and can include your name and contact information (email, address and phone number), your job search criteria and preferences, your employment experience, educational history, your skills, references information, background information, and other information contained in your resume. We use this information to allow our employees, independent contractors to include you in the candidate pool for qualified jobs.
- Contacting Us via the Site. If you submit Personal Information, such as your email address, to us by following the “Contact Us” link located throughout the Site, we will use that information to respond to your question or request for information. We will not share your information with third parties without your explicit permission.
Collection of Passive Information. Certain information is collected from your activity on our Site. This information includes: (i) “Cookies” – are small text files that a Web site can place on your computer’s hard drive in order, for example, to collect information about your activities on the site or to make it easier to use certain site functions. The cookie transmits this information back to the Web site’s computer. Many users do not know that “cookies” are being placed on their computers when they visit Web sites. If you want to know when this happens, or prevent it from happening, you can set your browser to warn you when a Web site attempts to place a “cookie” on your computer; and (ii) “Site Activity Information” – information recorded about your use of the Site, including pages you view, searches you perform, your browser type, IP address, requested URL, referring URL, and timestamp information.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information. We use Personal Information to provide you with information regarding employment opportunities and career-related information, and to otherwise provide you with requested information or services. We may also from time to time use your Personal Information to send you automated email messages or marketing materials regarding our services, including employment information. We may disclose Personal Information to third parties, only in the following circumstances:
- Business Functions. We may disclose information to companies and individuals we employ to perform business functions and services on our behalf. Such functions may include, for example, hosting our Web servers, analyzing data, providing legal, accounting and marketing services.
- When Necessary. We may disclose information to the extent necessary or appropriate to government agencies, advisors, and other third parties in order to comply with applicable laws, the service of legal process, or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law requiring such disclosure; (b) protect the rights or property of AB or its affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security or (d) protect the personalsafety of the users or the public.
Access to your Personal Information. You may contact us and request a copy of the personal information we have on file for you. We will do our best to respond within 30 days of your request. In the unlikely event we cannot provide you reasonable access to this information, we will explain why we cannot do so. To make this request, use the “Contact Us” button on the Site or write us at the address below.
Security. We apply generally accepted, industry standard measures to protect the information stored in our database. We limit access to your information to those employees and contractors who need access to perform their job function, such as our independent recruiting contractors. If you have any questions about the security on the Site, please contact us. Please be aware, however, that no transmission of information via the Internet can be entirely secure. You should, therefore, always use caution when submitting personal information online. We are not responsible for any intercepted information sent via the Internet, and you hereby release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
Effective Date. This Policy is effective as of Dec 1st, 2017. If you have any questions about our website privacy policies, please contact us at:
PO Box 7399 PMB 534
Breckenridge, CO 80424
RJ & Makay, LLC
100 S Ridge Street
Breckenridge, CO 80424
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org